Published on in Vol 8 , No 6 (2019) :June
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/11733, first published .
- Perry T, Margiotta C. Implementing Telehealth in Pediatric Asthma. Pediatric Clinics of North America 2020;67(4):623 View
- Olowe A, Olowookere A, Ogunfowokan A. Teachers' role perception and opinions on the partnership between schools and parents for asthma control in Osun State, Nigeria. British Journal of Child Health 2020;1(2):80 View
- Pité H, Carvalho S, Morais-Almeida M. The challenges and facilitators of self-management in pediatric asthma. Current Opinion in Allergy & Clinical Immunology 2021;21(2):135 View
- Hynes L, Durkin K, Ewell T, Lilly C, Williford D, Ahrabi-Nejad C, Noel D, Kothari V, Skoner D, Duncan C. Pictorial versus written asthma action plans for youth: initial impact on regimen knowledge, medication adherence, symptom control, and family satisfaction. Journal of Asthma 2022;59(9):1885 View
- Afolabi T, Fairman K. Association of Asthma Exacerbation Risk and Physician Time Expenditure With Provision of Asthma Action Plans and Education for Pediatric Patients. The Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2022;27(3):244 View